Spectrum Complete™ II hypoallergenic capsules is formulated for individuals with special requirements and sensitivities without artificial flavoring or coloring.
Kirkman® is pleased to offer this comprehensive nutritional supplement that incorporates a wide spectrum of vitamins, minerals and other nutritional factors. Many parents find it difficult to give their child a multitude of different supplements daily or several times a day, and other parents are unsure of which nutritional supplement regimen to follow. Some parents may be waiting for laboratory or physician's reports that will eventually be a guide to a supplement program. In this case, a broad-spectrum dietary supplement is suggested in the interim. Spectrum Complete™ II Powder helps solve all of these issues .
Spectrum Complete™ II also offers an alternative to Kirkman's Super Nu-Thera® product line that contains higher dosages of vitamin B-6. Some children do not respond to the high B-6 or to Super Nu-Thera®, in general, but those individuals still need a very comprehensive, high quality supplement. Spectrum Complete™ II fills that role with nutrients in highly absorbable forms. Those parents who want to use Spectrum Complete™ II and who also want higher B-6 levels can supplement with additional B-6 or pyridoxal 5-phosphate.
Summarizing the above discussion, Spectrum Complete™ II should find valuable application in the following situations:
- Parents new to supplementation who want to start with one comprehensive product.
- Compliance situations where parents find it very difficult to get multiple supplements into their children.
- When parents are awaiting laboratory and/or physician's reports to guide them in setting up a supplement program.
- When high vitamin B-6 products such as Super Nu-Thera® are not effective.
- As a comprehensive foundation to supplementation, to which other products can be added per testing results or a doctor's instructions.
- As an alternative to less complete products being offered by other supplement companies.
What are the unique properties of Spectrum Complete™ II and what are the ingredients that make it so comprehensive?
Spectrum Complete™ II contains all of the B-vitamins, fat-soluble vitamins, and minerals children require. Other specialty nutrients are also present. Some of the unique potencies, ingredients and properties of Spectrum Complete™ II are:
A full spectrum of immune supporting ingredients, including vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, selenium, coenzyme Q10, and beta glucan.
- Pro-vitamin A from mixed carotenoids, as well as the regular standard form, vitamin A acetate. These mixed carotenoids consist of beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthan, which are powerful antioxidants and free radical scavengers. It is important to also include a substantial amount of non-carotenoid vitamin A, such as the acetate.
- In addition to beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthan, the powerful antioxidants coenzyme Q10 and grapeseed extract are present.
- Choline, which is essential in the manufacture of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- Inositol, taurine and glycine, which are required for liver support. Inositol is also necessary for proper nerve, brain, and muscle function.
- Taurine and glycine help maintain the neurotransmitters in the brain and produce a calming effect on the body. Glycine is needed by the body to stimulate glutathione production.
- Molybdenum, which is important in sulfur metabolism and may help support the PST system. Molybdenum may also be important in supporting healthy copper levels.
- Selenium, which is included for its immune supporting properties
- Chromium picolinate, which is included as a chromium source.
- DMAE, which is included to aid in focusing.
- Higher vitamin B-12 potencies are present. Since vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble nutrient that does not accumulate to toxic levels in the body, Kirkman® feels this higher level of B-12 is warranted.
Will I need to use any other supplements with Spectrum Complete™?
This depends on your child, your child's diet, and the nutritional regimen agreed upon with your child's physician. Individuals on a casein free diet will require extra calcium to bring daily intakes up to 800-1000 mg. daily.
Kirkman® does not include any herbal components in Spectrum Complete™ II. Though some herbs do have a place in supplementation, clinical studies are incomplete. Additionally, since herbs are natural products grown in varying environmental conditions, the potential for certain individuals to be sensitive to a given herb is too great, in our opinion. We feel herbs should be supplemented on an individual basis.
Does not contain: Casein, gluten, soy, wheat, artificial colorings, artificial flavorings, or gelatin.
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE AND TIGHTLY CAPPED.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
| || |
| || |
| Capsules →→|| |