Neuro-immune modulator* Supports acetylcholine levels for healthy immune activity and cognitive function.
Avipaxin provides nutritional support for acetylcholine, helping to maintain proper cholinergic nervous and immune system activity.* The cholinergic immune-regulating pathway lowers cytokine levels, thereby reducing immune activation and supporting healthy cognitive function.* Avipaxin contains Huperzine A, which helps inhibit acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme that metabolizes acetylcholine.*1 Lowering levels of acetylcholinesterase activity increases circulating levels of acetylcholine.2,3 Avipaxin also contains α-glyceryl phosphoryl choline (α-GPC) and acetyl-L-carnitine. These ingredients supply choline and acetyl groups, respectively, for acetylcholine synthesis.* Carnitine also transports fatty acids within mitochondria to support cellular energy levels.*4,5
1. Liang YQ and Tang XC. Acta Pharmacol.Sin. 2006;27(9): 1127-36.
2. Abbiati G et al. J.Chromatogr. 1991;566(2): 445-51.
3. White HL and Scates PW. Neurochem.Res. 1990;15(6): 597-601.
4. Vaz FM and Wanders RJ. Biochem.J. 2002;361(3): 417-29.
5. McDaniel MA et al. Nutrition. 2003;19 (1-12): 957-75.