Cell Advance products are superior antioxidant formulas for dogs and cats. They provide 23 powerful antioxidants/free radical scavengers at level that are designed to work with any program the animal may be on.
FREE RADICAL SCAVENGERS
• Vitamins A, C, E, and B6 support the immune system and help protect against free radical damage. Two forms of Vitamin B6 are provided, one in an already active form for amino acid metabolism and the second form for animals with reduced B6 levels.
• Alpha-Lipoic Acid (Cell Advance 880 only) is a unique fat and water-soluble antioxidant that offers protection against free radicals both inside and outside of the cell. It may also extend the biochemical life of other antioxidants such as Glutathione and Vitamins A, C, and E.
• Coenzyme Q10 is a necessary co-factor for the production of cellular energy (ATP) and supports the immune system (supports macrophage and lymphocyte production).
• Four enteric coated amino acids (L-Cystine, L-Lysine, Methionine, L-Glutathione) support cellular respiration, antibody production, and antioxidant activity. These amino acids are precursors to amino acids and enzymes that rid the body of peroxides.
• A full complement of minerals (Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Copper, Zinc and Selenium) support detoxification, utilization of SOD, and enzyme production and utilization. Selenium also acts as an antioxidant.
• Catalase is an enteric-coated enzyme that deactivates hydrogen peroxide and supports cellular respiration. Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) is an enteric-coated enzyme that rids the body of super oxides (free radicals). Th e SOD in Cell Advance is a special form that is stable at low pH.
• Quercetin, rutin, and hesperidin, which are important antioxidants that work synergistically to support vascular and connective tissue health, maintain healthy collagen levels, and protect cell structures from free radical damage.
• Cell Advance capsules contain specific ingredients that have been enteric-coated. By enteric-coating specific ingredients, it allows each ingredient to be utilized where it is needed most.
Cell Advance 880: Give 1 capsule per 20 lbs of body weight, daily.
If giving more than 1 capsule, divide between AM and PM.
Active Ingredients Per Capsule:
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 250 mg
d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate (Vitamin E) 75 IU
Methionine (Enteric Coated) 25 mg
L-Cysteine (Enteric Coated) 25 mg
L-Glutathione (Enteric Coated) 25 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 20 mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Ascorbate) 18.75 mg
Beta Carotene 5, 250 IU
L-Lysine HCI 12.5 mg
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 10 mg
Hesperidin 10 mg
Rutin 10 mg
Catalase (Enteric Coated) 10 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate and Zinc Citrate) 7.5 mg
Palmitate (Vitamin A) 1, 000 IU
Super Oxide Dismutase (Enteric Coated) 5 mg
Quercetin 5 mg
Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 2.5 mg
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6) 2.5 mg
Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 0.5 mg
Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 0.125 mg
Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 0.025 mg
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate) 0.0125 mg
Inactive Ingredients: cellulose, vegetable stearate.