AVAILABLE IN 1 OZ. PUMP
REVITALIZES GUMS & FRESHENS BREATH*
WITH BIOCIDIN® | NATURAL MINT
That fuzzy feeling on your teeth? You know it as plaque. Scientifically speaking, it’s a biofilm. Dentalcidin™LS liposomal rinse contains Biocidin®, our proprietary blend of 18 botanical extracts and essential oils. Pilot research shows Biocidin® significantly reduces the viability of germs associated with biofilm production.
Dentalcidin™ toothpaste gently and effectively cleans and whitens teeth, while supporting healthy microbial balance.* Dentalcidin™LS adds deeper activity in the periodontal area.* Both products contain essential oils to freshen breath.
- Keeps teeth feeling clean all day*
- Gentle, effective cleaning*
- Maintains oral health*
- Assists in removing oral biofilms (plaque)*
- Supports oral microbiome balance*
- Broad-spectrum activity*
- Contains botanicals with antioxidant and tissue-soothing activity*
- Professional-grade botanicals
- Laboratory tested for potency and purity
- Contains Biocidin® botanical formula
- Contains essential oils for additional benefits
- Ideal for daily use Light minty flavor suitable for all ages
- Made without fluoride, gluten, dairy, corn, soy, sugar, and artificial flavors and colorings
Swish using 2 pumps for 1-2 minutes then expel. Use 2-3 times per day after brushing with Dentalcidin™ Toothpaste for a complete program and ongoing maintenance. Best if used within 60 days of opening.
Store at room temperature.
Biocidin (Bilberry fruit extract, Grape seed extract, Shiitake mushroom extract, Golden Seal root, Noni fruit extract, Garlic bulb, White Willow bark, Milk Thistle seed, Raspberry fruit, Echinacea Purpurea plant extract, Echinacea Angustifolia root, Black Walnut hull, Black Walnut leaf, Lavender oil, Oregano oil, Galbanum oil, Tea Tree oil, Fumitory aerial parts extract, Gentian Lutea root) Myrrh resin, Clove bud oil, Peppermint leaf oil, Quercetin, CoQ10 (ubiquinone)
Other Ingredients: vegetable glycerin, purified water, phospholipids (from sunflower seed lecithin), ethanol (sourced from potato and/or sugar cane), tocofersolan, acacia gum, natural mixed tocopherols