Cervical Mucus Plays an Important Role in Conception
FertileCM for Women is a balanced dietary supplement containing 750mg of L-Arginine among other ingredients to promote the healthy production of fertile cervical mucus – the bodily fluid central to fertility and conception. The ingredients in FertileCM help the body produce nitric oxide which in turn supports female arousal, sexual sensitivity, and the uterine lining, all of which can increase chances for successful conception.
Fertile cervical mucus during ovulation is central to getting pregnant, helping to nourish and protect sperm and facilitate sperm transport. A woman’s cervical mucus changes throughout her cycle (volume and consistency in the first half of the cycle will differ from cervical mucus after ovulation takes place). In order for conception to occur, sperm must swim through the cervix and uterus and ultimately to the fallopian tube where fertilization occurs. The ingredients in FertileCM promote the production of healthy, fertile-quality cervical secretions by hydrating and thinning the cervical mucus and ensuring a proper pH balance for a vaginal environment conducive to conception.
Implantation (the attachment of the embryo to the uterine lining or endometrium) takes place about 7-10 days after ovulation and signals the first moment of pregnancy. Successful implantation requires a healthy endometrial lining. By increasing vascular blood flow to the uterus, FertileCM has been shown increase endometrial secretions and help strengthen the uterine lining for implantation of a fertilized egg.
Further studies suggest that FertileCM, by providing a key precursor – L-Arginine – for nitric oxide production, may increase vascular dilation, blood flow, and muscular relaxation around the vagina, thereby enhancing libido and improving sensation to sexual stimulation. According to Dr. Amos Grunebaum, ObGyn, adequate sexual arousal can improve the chances for conception; sexual dysfunction can delay pregnancy. May be taken safely together with FertilAid.
Recommended Use: Take 3 capsules daily. Begin taking right away, there is no need to wait for a particular time within your cycle.
- Each bottle contains 90 capsules, a 1-month supply.
- May be taken safely together with FertilAid for Women.
- Naturally and safely supports the production of cervical mucus during a woman’s fertile time.
- Increases female sexual arousal and stimulation.
- Supports hydration and liquidity of cervical fluids.
- Facilitates mucus alkalinity and a healthy vaginal environment.
- Enhances endometrial secretions that strengthen the uterine lining and support healthy implantation of the embryo.
- Based on Nobel Prize-winning research and ObGyn-approved.
- Manufactured in the U.S. in a GMP-certified facility; guaranteed quality and potency.