- Doctors Best Natural Vitamin K2 MK7 with MenaQ7® is a unique formula that supports bone health and soft tissue elasticity and supports calcium metabolism for maintenance of healthy bones.*
- MenaQ7® supplies the superior form of vitamin K, vitamin K2, which is more bioavailable than other forms.*
- MenaQ7® is purified from fermented chickpeas which are naturally rich in vitamin K2.
- K2 belongs to a group of vitamin K compounds called menaquinones, which show greater bioactivity when compared to K1, K2 is also absorbed more completely, remains in the body longer and delivers more benefits for bones, blood vessels and other soft tissues.*
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Vegan, Soy Free
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Dietary Supplement
- MenaQ7 Natural Vitamin K2
- The Superior Form of Vitamin K for Healthy Bones and Soft Tissue
Natural Vitamin K2-MenaQ7 contains the superior form of vitamin K for optimum bioavailability and delivery to the body. MenaQ7 is purified from natto, a traditional Japanese fermented soybean food naturally rich in vitamin K2. Vitamin K isn’t one vitamin, it’s a family of fat-soluble vitamins with similar structures but different metabolic properties. K2 belongs to a group of vitamin K compounds called menaquinones, which show greater bioactivity when compared to K1, the ordinary supplemental form. K2 is absorbed more completely, remains in the body longer and delivers more benefits for bones, blood vessels and other soft tissues.
- Supports bone health and soft tissue elasticity
- Delivers optimum levels of vitamin K to bone and soft tissue
- Supports calcium metabolism for maintenance of healthy bone
Suggested Use: 1 capsule daily.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60 servings|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Vitamin K (as vitamin K2 from 45 mcg of MenaQ7)||45 mcg||56%|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable capsule, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
Note: Contains milk protein (sodium caseinate).
Suitable for lacto-vegetarians
Contains nothing other than listed ingredients.
Warnings: This product contains vitamin K. Consult your physician if using blood-thinning medications such as coumarin/warfarin.