Optimal GI capsules by Seeking Health provide a powerful blend of pure nutrients and herbs in an easy-to-swallow capsule to support optimal digestive and gastrointestinal health, a vital part of maintaining a healthy immune system and overall wellness.*
The gastrointestinal (GI) tract requires more than a healthy probiotic population to support a balanced and effective digestive process. The intestines are a mucous-lined organ that performs two vital functions: absorbing nutrients and water and separating unneeded substances for waste elimination.
Optimal GI capsules contain a targeted blend of nutrients along with soothing and strengthening herbs to help support:*
- Healthy tissues and mucous membranes in the GI tract
- Normal bowel movements and waste elimination
- An effective gut barrier
- Digestive comfort
- Normal detoxification pathways
The targeted ingredients found in Optimal GI Capsules are designed to provide the following benefits and actions:*
- Zinc L-Carnosine supports normal protection of the small intestine lining and the body’s natural defenses against bacteria in the stomach lining.
- Molybdenum is an essential trace mineral that supports normal waste production occuring in the kidneys.
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine helps to support healthy GI barrier function and the body’s normal protection against pathogenic bacteria.
- Citrus Fiber (pectin) is a natural fruit fiber that may help to support normal waste elimination and bowel regularity. In order for the body to rid itself of waste, dietary fiber is needed to provide bulk for bowel movements.
- Cat’s Claw is a traditional herb that has been used for centuries to treat digestive wellness and helps to support a healthy inflammatory response in the GI tract.
- Stinging Nettle Extract and Quercetin are added to help support normal histamine release.
- Marshmallow Root can help to support a healthy histamine response.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM®) is a highly beneficial compound that provides important sulfur compounds to local connective tissues in the digestive tract. It may also help to support healthy detoxification and inflammatory processes.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract, Aloe Vera, and Slippery Elm are traditional herbs used to support healthy mucous membranes and to help soothe and protect the intestinal tract.
- Turmeric (95% curcuminoids) supports healthy inflammatory responses and immune system activity.
- Milk Thistle Extract, a powerful liver antioxidant, may help to support normal functions of the liver, and help to process compounds produced by GI inflammation and unhealthy microbes.
- Glucoraphanin from broccoli extract supports the normal metabolism of free-radicals and reactive oxygen species.
- Superoxide Dismutase helps to support antioxidant activity and oxidative stress by supporting normal detoxification pathways.
Optimal GI capsules are a mirror-image of our best-selling Optimal GI Powder with two main differences:
- Optimal GI capsules are free of L-glutamine. Many understand the importance of L-glutamine for nourishing the small intestinal cells, but are unable to tolerate it.
- Optimal GI capsules provide half the potency of Optimal GI Powder, with the serving size of five capsules being the equivalent of 1/2 scoop of Optimal GI Powder.
Optimal GI Capsules should be taken away from food. Take 5 capsules daily, away from food, in divided doses, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Consult with a healthcare professional before use if you are undergoing treatment for any medical condition or if you are using any medication(s), including NSAIDs.
Allergy & Diet Information
- Optimal GI Capsules are suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Optimal GI Capsules are free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, artificial colors, and artificial flavors
- Optimal GI capsules meet or exceed cGMP Quality Standards
Looking for more GI support?
- Optimal GI Powder is the same formula as Optimal GI capsules, with the addition of L-glutamine to support and nourish the small intestinal cells, and provides a more potent dosage.*
- ProBiota 12 Powder contains 12 specific probiotics to support a diverse, healthy intestinal environment.*
- Gallbladder Nutrients provide a unique blend of key nutrients and herbs designed to support the gallbladder and liver in healthy bile formation and flow, to help facilitate proper fat and fat-soluble nutrient digestion and absorption.*
- Our Ox Bile supplements provide 125 mg of ox bile per capsule to aid in healthy fat metabolism, nutrient absorption, and healthy digestion.*
Serving Size: 5 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%‡|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%‡|
|Zinc (as Zinc L-Carnosine)||10.5 mg||95%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate§)||35 mcg||78%|
|Citrus Fiber||500 mg||**|
|Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)(root)(3% glycyrrhiznic acid)||250 mg||**|
|Aloe Vera 200:1 Extract (Aloe barbadensis)(leaf gel)||175 mg||**|
|Cat’s Claw Extract (Uncaria tomentosa)(bark)||175 mg||**|
|Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa)(roots)(95% curcuminoids)||125 mg||**|
|Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica)(aerial parts)(1% silica)||125 mg||**|
|Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva)(bark)||125 mg||**|
|Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate from Saphora japonica)(pod)||125 mg||**|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||125 mg||**|
|Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis)(root)||100 mg||**|
|L-Carnosine (from Zinc L-Carnosine)||41 mg||**|
|Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum marianum)(seeds)(80% silymarin)||25 mg||**|
|Glucoraphanin (from broccoli extract)(Brassica oleracea)(seed)(TrueBroc®)||9 mg||**|
|Extramel® Superoxide Dismutase [from melon (Cucumis melo)(pulp) extract]||3.5 mg (49 IU)||**|
|‡Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
§TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
TrueBroc® is protected by trademarks and patents of Brassica Protection Products LLC