Irregular Ovulation and Insulin Resistance Don’t Have to Keep You from Getting Pregnant
Too much insulin in the bloodstream can confuse the hormones that control your ovulation and consequently affect your ability to ovulate normally. It’s not possible to get pregnant unless your body ovulates and sends an egg down the tube. Ovulating on a regular schedule is also important so that you and your partner know when to baby dance. These key OvaBoost ingredients help with hormone balance and ovulation:
- Myo-Inositol – a B-vitamin-like nutrient that is a needed by the body for insulin signaling. Myo-inositol also increases the insulin sensitivity of cells. OvaBoost contains 2 grams of myo-inositol.
- Melatonin – often used at higher dosages (7-10 mg) to help with sleep, melatonin is an antioxidant that occurs naturally in the body. OvaBoost contains 2 mg of melatonin which has been shown in studies to significantly decrease testosterone, increase follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), enhance progesterone production in the follicle during ovulation, and improve menstrual regularity.
Optimal Egg Quality Increases BOTH Your Fertility and the Health of Your Baby
An egg that crosses into the abnormal range can never cross back. Because the number of eggs we have is defined at birth and never increases, it becomes especially important to keep the quality of eggs as high as possible. Unfortunately, age really fights us on this one. As a woman advances into her mid to late 30s, she will have more abnormal eggs in her reserve than normal eggs. Getting pregnant is only half the equation when it comes to egg quality. The egg’s 23 chromosomes need to be free of fragmentation or defect to give the baby the best chance at a healthy life. These key OvaBoost ingredients help with egg quality:
- The Trio of Myo-Inositol, Folate, and Melatonin – recent research in women undergoing IVF treatments indicates that this trio significantly improves egg quality.
- Vitamin E, Grapeseed Extract, and Alpha Lipoic Acid – antioxidants to remove free-radicals before they can harm your eggs.
- CoQ10 – important for energy production in the mitochondria.
OvaBoost Fertility Supplement Is Designed to Address Two Common Causes of Female Infertility
Cause #1 – Irregular Cycles and Ovulation
It’s a fact – women who know when they ovulate are much more likely to get pregnant. For many women, knowing when, or even if, they are ovulating can be very challenging. Hormonal imbalance and insulin resistance are determining factors in whether a woman can ovulate consistently and on a predictable schedule. The common thread between hormonal imbalance, insulin resistance, and ovarian cysts is insulin. So what does insulin have to do with fertility? Insulin can be thought of as the super traffic cop hormone. The health and function of the body depends on whether it and many other hormones stay organized, efficient, and balanced. Excess insulin has a cascading effect on other hormones. It can cause an increase in testosterone levels which can completely halt ovulation in a woman. Follicle Stimulating Hormones (FSH), Luteinizing Hormones (LH), Estrogen, and Progesterone all fall out of optimal levels when there is too much insulin. If a woman can ovulate in spite of all these hormonal imbalances, the quality of the egg released is frequently low which makes conception much more difficult.
Myo-Inositol, a key ingredient in OvaBoost, has been studied extensively and found to play an important role in improving ovulation and overall fertility in women who are having issues related to insulin. Myo-Inositol is a vitamin-like substance that is widely accepted as part of the B family and commonly referred to as Vitamin B8. It is made naturally in the body and one of its important functions is to ensure that signals from the brain concerning insulin levels reach their respective receptors and bind to them. Additionally, a lack of myo-inositol can impact the ability of the cells to be sensitive to insulin. Supplying extra myo-inositol to women with hormonal imbalance, insulin resistance, or ovarian cysts helps correct the malfunctioning insulin pathways and reduce the signs and symptoms of insulin resistance.
Melatonin, another key ingredient in OvaBoost, is a great complement to myo-inositol. While myo-inositol works to correct the root cause of insulin management issues, melatonin has been clinically shown to significantly decrease testosterone, increase follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), enhance progesterone production in the follicle during ovulation, and improve menstrual regularity.
Cause #2 – Poor Egg Quality
When we talk about egg quality, we are referring to the percentage of total number of eggs that are considered normal. Given that a woman’s supply of eggs is finite and cannot be increased, the percentage of eggs that stay healthy and normal is critical. Each cycle, a woman’s available eggs enter the “egg lottery” to see which egg will be the chosen one that cycle. If an abnormal quality egg gets selected, the chances for a successful pregnancy that month go to near zero. Even if the egg manages to get fertilized, the chances of miscarriage are very high. Once an egg in the reserve becomes abnormal, it can never become normal again. There are lots of things that happen to our fragile eggs as we age. Most are unavoidable – fevers, stress, toxins, free radicals, and infections to name a few. The impact of a woman’s age on her egg quality is, unfortunately, quite predictable. By the time a woman is in her mid to late 30s, she will have more abnormal eggs in her reserve than normal eggs. The OvaBoost formula is designed to improve egg quality using a two pronged approach. OvaBoost contains not only the proven trio of myo-inositol, folate, and melatonin but also an impressive spectrum of antioxidants to mitigate the effects of free radicals on eggs being stored in the ovarian reserve.
Contains Active Folate Especially Important for Those with MTHFR Mutation.Up to a whopping 60% of the population have a defect in their MTHFR gene which prevents the body from converting folic acid to active methylfolate. Most people have no way of knowing if they are absorbing their B Vitamins or are being blocked by the MTHFR gene defect. Choosing folate over folic acid ensures that you will be able to absorb this critical vitamin.
Key Ingredients Do Double Duty. You might have noticed that key ingredients in OvaBoost such as myo-inositol and melatonin play important roles in both insulin regulation as well as egg quality. Even if your primary goal is to work on one or the other issue, working secondarily on your body’s insulin management or ability to fight free radicals can benefit not only your fertility but many aspects of your overall health.
Effective Doses. Doctor Recommended. OvaBoost includes key ingredients that work synergistically in the right amounts for ovulatory health and optimal egg quality OvaBoost is frequently recommended by ObGyns and fertility specialists for these reasons:
- contains the “Magic Trio” of myo-inositol, folate, and melatonin which have been clinically proven to work synergistically with each other. In this case, 1 + 1 + 1 equals more than 3.
- delivers 2 grams of Myo-Inositol which works to treat insulin mismanagement issues.
- offers a powerful dose of antioxidants to prevent oxidative stress that can push normal eggs into the abnormal range.
I Have Insulin Resistance. Will OvaBoost Help Me?
Some women (i.e. with ovarian cysts) have insulin resistance which means the cells in your body are not very sensitive to insulin. When your cells are resistant to insulin, you tend to have higher than normal levels of insulin circulating in your bloodstream, causing higher than normal levels of testosterone, which in turn can interfere with ovulation and menstruation. By supplementing with myo-inositol, a key ingredient in OvaBoost, insulin sensitivity is improved, hormone balance is restored, and fertility is increased.
How Can I Tell if My Egg Quality is Low?
There is a known, direct correlation between age and egg quality so if you are over 30 years old, your egg quality has diminished. If you have been diagnosed with PCOS, your egg quality is more likely to be sub-optimal. Another way to assess the quality of your eggs is to test your FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) levels. Higher than normal levels of FSH can suggest a fertility issue, such as diminished ovarian reserve or low egg quality. If you know or suspect poor egg quality, it is important to do what you can to boost it. Low egg quality means the sperm will have difficulty penetrating the egg for fertilization, implantation is less likely to be successful, and the chance of miscarriage increases due to genetic abnormalities.
I Read Alot About Melatonin. What Do I Need to Know About It?
You may be most familiar with melatonin as a natural sleep aid. OvaBoost contains a small amount of melatonin (2 mg), the same amount given in separate clinical trials for improving egg quality and regulating ovulation cycles. When taken in the recommended manner (4 capsules per day in divided doses), we do not expect OvaBoost to impact your sleep cycle, or your day time energy levels or alertness. However, if you notice a change in your alertness or energy level, we recommend taking the all four capsules just before bed time.
How Quickly Will OvaBoost Work?
The ingredients in OvaBoost will begin to work immediately to improve egg quality and ovarian function. And, while results may vary from one woman to the next, we expect to see improvements in egg quality, ovarian function, and cycle regularity within 3 months. We recommend taking OvaBoost for a minimum of 3 months, or as long as you are actively trying to conceive. OvaBoost can be discontinued once pregnancy has been confirmed.
- CONTAINS AN EFFECTIVE SPECTRUM OF B VITAMINS AND ANTIOXIDANTS – Natural Ingredients to Help Regulate Ovulation and Improve Egg Quality
- DELIVERS 2 GRAMS OF MYO-INOSITOL – Improve Your Body’s Use of Insulin Which Directly Affects Your Ovulation Cycle
- INCLUDES THE CLINICALLY VALIDATED TRIO OF MYO-INOSITOL, FOLATE, AND MELATONIN – Proven in Multiple Clinical Studies to Improve Egg Quality
- PROTECTS AGAINST BIRTH DEFECTS – Contains MethylFolate, the Active Form of Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid), Which Has Been Shown to Prevent Neural Tube Birth Defects, Such as Cleft Palate and Spina Bifida
- COUNTERACTS EFFECTS OF TOXINS AND STRESS ON DELICATE EGG CELLS – Contains a Powerful Combination of Antioxidants to Neutralize Free Radicals Before They Harm Eggs
- COQ10 GIVES FERTILIZED EGG CELLS THE FUEL THEY NEED – Implanting, Dividing, and Maturing Requires Tremendous Cell Energy
- DOCTOR-DESIGNED, SAFE, & RECOMMENDED FOR ALL TRYING-TO-CONCEIVE WOMEN – Particularly Effective for Women Over 30 & Women with Insulin Resistance
- ALL NATURAL! Contains No Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Dairy, Animal Products, Artificial Colors, or Artificial Preservatives
- COMBINE WITH FERTILAID FOR WOMEN TO GET COMPLETE PRE-NATAL VITAMIN COVERAGE – Can Also Be Take with FertileCM, a Cervical Fluid and Uterine Lining Supplement
- MADE IN THE USA in a GMP-Certified Facility for Fairhaven Health, a Trusted, Go-To Brand for Couples Who Are Trying to Conceive.