Doctor Recommended PhosChol® is 100 percent pure polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC), with up to 52% DLPC. In fact, PhosChol delivers the highest available concentrated source of dilinoleoylphosphatidylcholine (DLPC). No other product can compare.
We encourage you to take the time to learn about PhosChol and discover why PhosChol may be just what your body needs.
We recommend speaking with your doctor about the many health benefits of PhosChol and to determine if PhosChol is right for you. If you are seeking a proven alternative to pharmaceutical medicine than PhosChol may be what you are looking for. Additionally, PhosChol may be a necessary compliment to your prescription medication.
Your doctor may not know about PhosChol and how it may be able to help you. When speaking with your doctor about PhosChol, we recommend providing them with a copy of the PhosChol brochure. You can download a copy of the PhosChol brochure or request a brochure be sent to you.
Most doctors who learn about PhosChol, usually prescribe it to their patients!
Over 30 million daily doses have been sold worldwide, with no known side effects, contraindications, or interactions. PhosChol is trusted even with long-term use.
The Gold Standard
- PhosChol is the first and only 100% pure source of Polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC).
- PhosChol delivers 900mg of purified PPC per softgel capsule, and 3 grams of purified PPC per measured teaspoon of liquid concentrate.
- PhosChol delivers more than seven times the PPC content of any other store brand.
- PhosChol contains up to 52% DLPC.
- PhosChol may enhance cell membrane related physiological processes.
- PhosChol is bio-available (greater than 90% absorption), and contains no other phosphatides that compete for absorption.
- PhosChol is safe and clinically proven effective.
- PhosChol is trusted and recommended by doctors.
PhosChol® is a 100 percent pure source of polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC) and an oral therapy for use as a membrane therapeutic. With its special ingredient 1,2-dilinoleoylphosphatidylcholine (up to 52%), PPC is theoretically of importance in all disorders in which damaged membrane structures, reduced phospholipid levels and/or decreased membrane fluidity are present. This hypothesis is supported by experimental and clinical investigations on various membrane-associated disorders and illnesses.
Pharmacological investigations, a broad range of clinical trials, and other available data on PPC and its different modes of action, demonstrate that PPC acts primarily through its influence on membranes. As cell membrane changes and damages occur in many disorders, PPC’s therapeutic approach in man is a physiological and holistic one.
In numerous studies, purified polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC) has been shown to:
- Help sustain healthy cardiovascular levels
- Support hepatocyte protection
- Help maintain membrane fluidity
- Aid in Gastric Mucosal Protection (fromNSAIDsdamage)
- Provide neuronutrient support
- Boost the immune system and protect against opportunistic infections
- Improve Physical Performance
|Health Benefits Area||The Various Roles of Purified Polyenylphosphatidylcholine and/or Choline in the Body|
|Physical Performance||PPC has been shown to improve performance in various endurance sports
|Memory Improvement||PPC has been shown to improve memory and learning in animals and short-term memory in humans
|Heart Health||PPC participates in metabolism of homosysteine – which increases Cardio Vascular Disease risk
|Liver Health||PPC is required for normal liver function
|Reproduction and Development||Choline:
PhosChol is a DIETARY SUPPLEMENT:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. PhosChol is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
MEDICAL DISCLAIMER:All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. We cannot and do not give medical advice.