Potassium and magnesium are essential for healthy nerve impulse function, muscle contraction, cardiovascular function, acid/alkaline balance and carbohydrate and nutrient metabolism. Magnesium also plays an important role in facilitating potassium utilization, helping to provide optimal support from this important combination.
Potassium and magnesium provide key roles in heart, muscular, and nerve health.
Potassium Magnesium (citrate)
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetable capsule contains:
- potassium (as potassium citrate)140 mg.
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)70 mg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)11 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.