Potassium Magnesium (citrate)
- Amount Per Serving
- each vegetable capsule contains:
- potassium (as potassium citrate)140 mg.
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)70 mg.
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C)11 mg.
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Potassium and magnesium are essential for healthy nerve impulse function, muscle contraction, cardiovascular function, acid/alkaline balance and carbohydrate and nutrient metabolism. Magnesium also plays an important role in facilitating potassium utilization, helping to provide optimal support from this important combination.
Potassium and magnesium provide key roles in heart, muscular, and nerve health.
Supports a number of physiological functions, including cardiovascular health and muscle function‡